The Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University, one of Chicago’s most prominent and legendary performance venues, is seeking outgoing, friendly, service-oriented, and energetic ushers to join our Front of House Team.
Ideal candidates must possess:
- Previous customer service experience
- The availability to work a flexible schedule that will include evening and weekend hours on a frequent basis
- Excellent organization skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional judgment and discretion
- The ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities, both individually and collectively
- The ability to deal calmly, rationally and tactfully in a creative, quick-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Ability to stand, sit, and/or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls and emails regarding employment are not accepted. EOE.