See Chicago Dance is gearing up for the seventh annual Chicago Dance Month, taking place April 1 - April 30, 2020! Featuring a rich schedule of performances, classes, and events throughout April (many of which are free or deeply discounted through Hot Deals), Chicago Dance Month has something to offer all of the expected thousands of attendees and dance enthusiasts throughout Chicago.
Chicago Dance Month Promotions Now Available!
Participate and get your work promoted this Chicago Dance Month! Back this year, we're creating an 16-page brochure that'll go out to thousands of attendees, supporters, and enthusiasts taking part in Chicago Dance Month events and performances all across Chicago - and you can be front and center. View the 2019 Chicago Dance Month Brochure HERE.
FREE: Post your event on the SCD website by January 27 and get a free calendar listing in our brochure! Available to SCD members and non-members.
FREE: Apply for a half-page featured event placement, award to several artists and companies who submit their application by January 20! Available to SCD members. APPLY NOW
PAID: We have multiple advertising options in the Chicago Dance Month brochure, including full-page, half-page, and upgraded calendar listings. Advertisement artwork due February 13. Available to SCD members and non-members. ADVERTISING RATES AND SPECS HERE
Apply Now: Chicago Dance Month Performances
See Chicago Dance is now accepting applications for various performance and residency opportunities during 2019 Chicago Dance Month. Applications are due by January 13!
Residency and Performing Artists will receive:
- Inclusion in the CDM press release
- Promotion of your event on CDM event page on SCD.com and in our CDM Brochure
- Image of your company or work will be considered for highlighted images on various promotions
- Special mention on SCD.com's Facebook page
- Companies selected to perform at the opening and closing events will receive a stipend.
- There is no stipend or fee for the Chicago Cultural Center Residency.