DanceWorks Chicago is excited to host a week of creativity with Joseph A. Hernandez!
As a choreographer, Joseph aims to create impactful artistic experiences through genuine expositions of humanity. His choreography is notable for its athleticism, sensually lush movement, and technicality with a humanistic approach. Within the collaborative process, Joseph emphasizes individuality, technical exploration, mindful risk taking, and the motivation to challenge one’s own limiting values.
Winter Workshop with Joseph Hernandez and the dancers of DanceWorks Chicago:
WHO: Advanced/professional dancers interested in the creative process
WHERE: Ruth Page Center for the Arts
WHEN: Monday-Friday, February 4-8, 2019
- 9:30am-3:30pm (45-minute lunch break)
- class + rehearsal
- studio showing at 2pm on Friday, February 8 (free and open to the public)
- By audition via Open Company Class ($12) with Joseph
- Wednesdays: January 23 or 30
- Fridays: January 25 or February 1
- includes a ten-class gift certificate for DanceWorks Chicago’s Open Company Class Winter/Spring 2019, a $120 value!!