Working in collaboration with the General Manager, the Company Manager is responsible for the administrative and logistical operations related to the employment of Joffrey dancers, guest artists, touring, and the coordination of the efforts of the Artistic and Production departments.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Day-to-day Dancer liaison
- Schedule coordination
- Oversee travel budgets and accommodations for Dancers, artistic staff, and guest artists
- Manage foreign artist visas
- Support department financial reconciliations
- Workers Compensation oversight
- Payroll and contract payment submission
- Contract and paperwork oversight and support
- Thorough understanding of collective bargaining rules and conditions
- Dancer contract renewal support
- Physical therapy coordination and oversight
- Touring management and oversight
TO APPLY: please visit our Career Center for more details and to submit your application materials.