Digital DanceForce (July 27-31)
FUN is an important element of life and an important part of dance!
Join us and remind yourself that rigor and fun can exist within the same space and the same body.
DanceForce is a comprehensive training program for dance students (15+), professional aspirants, and early-career dancers. Programming includes classes in a variety of dance techniques, DanceWorks Chicago repertory, mentorship sessions, artistic
coaching, specialty seminars, tell-it-like-it-is professional development sessions, and a culminating sharing for family and friends.
Faculty features DWC Artistic Director Julie Nakagawa, current and former DWC dancers, and MORE! Three one-week options available! Take them separately or together to craft your special summer! Combine with the ChoreoLab week to take your DanceForce experience to the next level!
- 10:45am-11am, check-in, informal networking
- 11am-noon, Ballet, Conditioning, Contemporary, or Jazz (varies per day)
- 12:05pm-1:10pm, DanceWorks Chicago repertory (Swans by Hanna Brictson)
- 1:15pm-2pm, Mentorship and Special Classes including Hip-Hop, Heels, Musical Theater (Monday-Thursday)
- 1:15pm-2pm, Informal student sharing of DWC rep for family and friends
FEE: $275 per week
Class size is limited to 16 dancers in order to provide individual attention!
Team DWC is happy to offer a video audition option. Auditionees can select to be considered for DanceForce and/or ChoreoLab.
Upon program acceptance, dancers may request a scholarship application. The scholarship rate is $225/week.
For more information, please contact Sara Bibik Dance360 Program Director.