DATE: Saturday, March 14
LOCATION: Lou Conte Dance Studio, 1147 West Jackson, Chicago
- 9am, check in/registration
- 9:30am-11am, ballet with Artistic Director Julie Nakagawa
- 11:15am-1:15pm, DWC rep taught by DWC dancers
- 1:20pm-2pm, informal studio showing by DWC
- 2pm-3pm, Brown Bag Lunch, discussion with DWC and all participants
WHO: Advanced/Professional level dancers 17+
HOW MUCH: $45 Early Bird registration through March 6, $50 after March 6
SPECIAL TICKET OFFERS to see DanceWorks Chicago and Hubbard Street Dance Chicago in action!
- $10 ticket to DWC's Dance Flight at the Ruth Page Center Theater at 1pm on Sunday, March 15.
- $25 ticket to HSDC at the Harris Theater on Saturday or Sunday, March 14 or 15.
DanceWorks Chicago is committed to supporting individual artistic
growth, providing a laboratory for early career artists to journey from
"good to great" through training, collaboration, mentorship, and
performance. Under the inspired leadership of Artistic Director Julie
Nakagawa and CEO Andreas Böttcher, DWC shines a spotlight on individual
artists, celebrating unique voices and finding harmony in collaboration.
DWC alumni are currently dancing with Alvin Ailey American Dance
Theater, Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet, the Broadway and National Tour
of The Lion King, and ODC/Dance among other pursuits.
To register, contact Lou Conte Dance Studio: 312.850.9766