SEASON 16 continues! Let’s DANCE!
Monday, March 20: NO CLASS, DWC in the commUNITY
Tuesday, March 21: NO CLASS, Dancer Day Off
Wednesday, March 22: Contemporary with Drew Lewis
Thursday, March 23: Ballet with Julie Nakagawa
Friday, March 24: NO CLASS, DWC in the commUNITY
Open company classes led by Artistic Director Julie Nakagawa and guest artists are held in the spacious Larry Long Studio in our home at the Ruth Page Center for the Arts, 1016 North Dearborn, between Maple and Oak. The RPC is accessible by public transportation: Brown Line (Chicago station), Red Line (Chicago or Clark/Division station), bus lines #22, 36, 70. Street parking is available.
- Participate with confiDANCE! ALL members of Team DWC are fully-vaccinated. A photo ID along with proof of vaccination is required from each dancer prior to the start of class.
- Dancers, please register in advance and follow DWC on Eventbrite.
- FEE: $12 (non-refundable)
- CLASS TIME: 9:30am-10:45am
EveryBODY entering DanceWorks Chicago work spaces is asked to comply with “house rules”, which have been crafted with current CDC guidance. Thank you for abiding by these guidelines and being a Good Dance Citizen! Procedures are subject to change. DWC policies include proof of vaccination and masks to be worn at all times, unless actively eating/drinking. Additionally,
- Hand sanitizer is available…please help yourself!
- Cleaning supplies are available in the studio.
Common sense and common courtesy, are, as always, requested and appreciated.
This program is partially supported by grants from the City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events and the Illinois Arts Council Agency.