This year, PPI’s Performing Arts Summer Camp is GOING VIRTUAL! Students take their main, intensive courses in the following genres: ballet, contemporary, stretching/conditioning, leaps/turns, modern (Horton), jazz, hip-hop, tap, musical theater, and choreography. Students also take elective classes: art, music/instrumentation, vocal training, tumbling, creative writing, poetry, and healthy eating/lifestyle. All classes are on a block rotating schedule. Courses are taught by professional artists and instructors from across the country. Students will participate in a culminating video to showcase their acquired skills to friends and family.
Fall placement letters and RIZE Youth Company invitation letters will be distributed at the end of camp.
- $25 Registration fee (non-refundable)
- Zoom link for classes provided with registration payment.
- Half of your full tuition ($50) must be paid by July 1st, in order for your child to participate in camp
- Tuition must be paid in FULL by July 17, 2020
- No refunds after June 15, 2020 for any reason, and no refunds for missed days from camp or being dismissed from camp.
- All participants must have a parent/guardian and emergency contact on file with the camp
- Participants can & will be dismissed from camp for not following camp rules/regulations (at the discretion of camp directors)
- We will have outdoor field classes from 12-2 p.m. on Thursdays (weather permitting). These classes will be social distancing-compliant (masks and individual water bottles are required). Students who cannot attend in person can still take class via livestream.
- Fitted clothing (no jeans), socks, gym shoes, yoga mat, water
- Ballet/Tap shoes suggested