The Utopian Performance Tour is a live, multi-arts experience where small groups of masked audiences will be led through spaces as if moving through a gallery exhibition of video installations and small, live works. This collection of artistic experiences was inspired by the theme of the 2021 Pivot Arts Festival, Reimagining Utopia.
Featured artists include:
- Christin Eve Cato
- Danielle Ross
- Ishti Collective
- Maggie Kubley and Minnie Productions
- Propelled Animals
- SolAR* (Nefertiti Abdulmalik)
Performances will take place starting at the Edge Theater Off Broadway entrance 1133 W. Catalpa in Chicago, May 21 - June 5, with staggered start times.
- Fridays at 7:30 and 8:30pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 4:00pm and 5:00pm; 7:30 and 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 3rd at 7:30 and 8:30pm
- Each instance of this event is limited to 15 people. By purchasing a ticket, audience members agree to comply with event guidelines including:
- Wearing a face mask over both nose and mouth
- Attempting to maintain a distance of six feet or more from individuals of different households
- Foregoing the event entirely if you or a member of your household feels ill or presents with symptoms of COVID-19
These protocols apply to all audience members, regardless of vaccination status.
Pivot Arts is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Our operating costs rely heavily on grants, donations, fundraising, and ticket sales. Tickets for this event are non-refundable. In the event that an audience member is unable to attend after purchasing a ticket, the cost of the ticket will be collected as a tax-deductible donation to Pivot Arts. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, every attempt will be made to reschedule.